Prophezeiungsforum (aktuelles Weltgeschehen im Licht der Bibel)

Forums-Ausgangsseite

Kontakt/Impressum

Bücher zum Forum:
Tribun - Leo DeGard - Torsten Mann - Stephan Berndt - über Irlmaier
- (Ruben Stein)

Linkliste - Amazon

2023: 1335 Jahre nach 688 (sonstige Themen)

verfasst von Pit(R), 09.02.2016, 03:38

Hallo Manfred,

wirklich interessante Seite.

Der Fahrplan bis 2023 wird auch beschrieben:

http://idaniel.com/2017-in-bible-prophecy/

und die prophezeite Präsidentschaft von Hillary Clinton:

http://idaniel.com/hillary-clinton-presidential-prophecy/

Die beschriebenen Visionen bzw. Auszüge von dem was kommen wird
ähneln schon stark denen von Maria S.

Auszug:

Charlie peers cautiously out through the crack in the curtains. It is still too light outside to venture forth looking for food and water. He must wait another hour. His rifle is strapped over his shoulder. Under his shirt his 9mm handgun is barely noticeable. He does not dare go out without them. Last night the pickings were good. He robbed food from a house where the lady was unarmed. It was easy to take what he needed and leave. But maybe tonight won’t be so easy. Only last week, he met armed resistance. Because he was quicker to pull the trigger than the home owner, he and his family are still alive tonight. “What happened to the good old days?” he muses. “We used to be able to go out shopping. The malls were full of people.” He looks at his wife crying in the kitchen. “Oh well. It is time. Sweetheart, wish me luck. I will need it. I saw a guy on the next block over run into his house with groceries. It’s either him or me. We will eat good tomorrow. Just you wait and see.”

Klingt alles ziemlich gruselig!

Grüße

Pit

gesamter Thread:

22236 Postings in 2388 Threads, 325 registrierte User, 117 User online (0 reg., 117 Gste)
Prophezeiungsforum (aktuelles Weltgeschehen im Licht der Bibel) | Kontakt
RSS Feed
Amazon-Link (Test) _____________ powered by my little forum